New Jersey online casinos provide several ways to easily withdraw your winnings.
NJ online casinos make it as easy as possible to get paid for your winnings when you play online. The industry’s sites offer players multiple means by which they can retrieve their funds in the quickest way possible. You can even cash out your NJ online casino winnings right at an Atlantic City casino cage. Below we’ve guided you through the many ways you can cash out your online casino earnings.
Introducing the cash at the casino cage withdrawal option
Every single NJ online casino, even the non-Atlantic City branded ones, offer cash at the casino cage as one of their withdrawal options.
The process for receiving your funds via this method is almost identical to the process if you were actually changing live casino chips or vouchers into cash. The only difference is that you’ll have to provide the brick & mortar casino with a few pieces of information before they’ll process the transaction.
But don’t you have to do that every time you hit a W2-G eligible jackpot anyway?
This extra step is a security measure designed to protect you from fraud and malicious intent.
For players that frequent Atlantic City casinos, the cash at the cage option is the speediest way to receive your hard-won funds.
Not to mention, it’s comforting to know that the same trusted casinos that handle your land-based transactions are also willing and able to help you along with your online casino payouts.
Can I cash out at any casino cage?
You can only cash out at the cage that’s affiliated with the online casino from which you requested a withdrawal. So for instance, if you request a withdrawal from Golden Nugget Casino or Betfair Casino, you can only receive your funds at the land-based Golden Nugget in Atlantic City.
The good news is that all Atlantic City casinos are within close proximity of one another. So even if you’re staying at Harrah’s AC or the Borgata, getting over to the Golden Nugget won’t be a chore.
Of course, if you play on an NJ online casino site, it’s very possible that the operator will gift you free room stays and other perks if you visit their affiliated land-based casino. If you choose to accept these goodies, which we recommend you do, then you’ll only have to walk downstairs to the cage to retrieve your funds.
Walk me through the process
Here are the steps you’ll need to take if you wish to use the cash at the cage option at Virgin Casino:
- Go to Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City (Virgin Casino is partnered with Tropicana in New Jersey).
- Go to the casino cage and inform a teller that you’d like to withdraw funds from your Virgin Casino account.
- You will be asked to complete a simple form.
- Present the completed form along with a valid form of identification (a driver’s license or passport will do).
- Receive your cash.
That’s it. The entire process takes no longer than a few minutes. And we can assure you that the steps to process a withdrawal via the cash at the cage method vary very little (if at all) from casino to casino.
What are other withdrawal options available to me?
If you don’t foresee yourself visiting Atlantic City anytime soon, there are plenty of other ways in which you can receive a payout — none of which require you to leave the comfort of your own home.
You can request withdrawals from anywhere (even outside of New Jersey) using your mobile device.
On Golden Nugget Casino these methods include:
- ACH (e-Checks): One of the most popular means of requesting a payout, funds typically hit your verified bank account within 1 – 2 business days.
- Prepaid card: You’ll need to sign up for a Golden Nugget prepaid card before using this method to initiate payouts — the process is nearly instantaneous. Withdrawals using this vehicle are lightning fast (less than 24 hours), and VIPs can withdraw up to $100,000. Once the funds are loaded on your card you can withdraw them at ATM machines.
- Neteller: Players that have a verified Neteller account can withdraw via this method. Average turnaround times are less than 24 hours.
- Personal check: Use this one as a last resort, as physical checks may take up to two to three weeks to hit your mailbox. Also, the minimum withdrawal amount is $300.
A select few sites (those affiliated with Caesars and Resorts) even allow you to process withdrawals with Paypal (pending you’ve used PayPal for a deposit). If PayPal, one of the world’s most respected payment processors, trusts NJ online casino sites, shouldn’t you?